Posted to commits@royale.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2019/12/03 07:52:49 UTC

[MAVEN-BUILD] Royale-compiler - Build # 1179 - Still Failing

The Apache Jenkins build system has built Royale-compiler (build #1179)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Royale-compiler/1179/ to view the results.

[MAVEN-BUILD] Royale-compiler - Build # 1184 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Royale-compiler (build #1184)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Royale-compiler/1184/ to view the results.

[MAVEN-BUILD] Royale-compiler - Build # 1183 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Royale-compiler (build #1183)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Royale-compiler/1183/ to view the results.

Re: [MAVEN-BUILD] Royale-compiler - Build # 1182 - Still Failing

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Piotr,

maybe something is still needed to do by INFRA, maybe checking with them
your actual progress will let you advice of what is missing

thanks for working on this

Carlos

Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: [MAVEN-BUILD] Royale-compiler - Build # 1182 - Still Failing

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.

napisał(a):

> Ok deeper search brings me to information that I need to create Infra
> ticket [1] and some instruction [2]

> [2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/SonarQube+Analysis
>
> Thanks,
> Piotr
>
> czw., 5 gru 2019 o 16:09 Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>
> napisał(a):
>
>> I looked into our project or actually all of 3 repositories and there was
>> absolutely 0 line of code where sonar was involved. I jump into
>> configuration on Jenkins and looks like we have been just use "mvn-U clean
>> deploy sonar:sonar" command.
>>
>> I checked plc4x and actually I don't know what is running sonarcloud. It
>> looks like to me that all the stuff is inside Jenkins file [1], but is it
>> all? I will try to find Apache official announcement in the archive about
>> sonar and see whether they provide instructions how to migrate stuff. In
>> the meantime I have removed sonar:sonar option from build.
>>
>> [1]
>> https://github.com/apache/plc4x/blob/4bb44c252464e9db4fc51264f0c40fd09bf41e04/Jenkinsfile
>>
>> śr., 4 gru 2019 o 19:59 Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>
>> napisał(a):
>>
>>> There is some kind of magic there which I don't understand fully but
>>> maybe I will be able to do something with this. Not sure ;)
>>>
>>> śr., 4 gru 2019 o 19:54 Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>

>>> --
>>>
>>> Piotr Zarzycki
>>>
>>> Patreon: *https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki
>>> <https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki>*
>>>

>> --
>>
>> Piotr Zarzycki
>>
>> Patreon: *https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki
>> <https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki>*
>>

> --
>
> Piotr Zarzycki

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: [MAVEN-BUILD] Royale-compiler - Build # 1182 - Still Failing

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.

napisał(a):

> I looked into our project or actually all of 3 repositories and there was
> absolutely 0 line of code where sonar was involved. I jump into
> configuration on Jenkins and looks like we have been just use "mvn-U clean
> deploy sonar:sonar" command.
>
> I checked plc4x and actually I don't know what is running sonarcloud. It
> looks like to me that all the stuff is inside Jenkins file [1], but is it
> all? I will try to find Apache official announcement in the archive about
> sonar and see whether they provide instructions how to migrate stuff. In
> the meantime I have removed sonar:sonar option from build.
>
> [1]
> https://github.com/apache/plc4x/blob/4bb44c252464e9db4fc51264f0c40fd09bf41e04/Jenkinsfile
>
> śr., 4 gru 2019 o 19:59 Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>
> napisał(a):
>
>> There is some kind of magic there which I don't understand fully but
>> maybe I will be able to do something with this. Not sure ;)
>>
>> śr., 4 gru 2019 o 19:54 Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>
>> napisał(a):
>>
>>> Hi Piotr,
>>> great you got it :)
>>> I really don't take a look, just share what Chris told me, so I'll need
>>> dig same as you :)
>>>
>>> El mié., 4 dic. 2019 a las 17:44, Piotr Zarzycki (<
>>> piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com>)

>>> look

>>> connect

>>> --
>>> Carlos Rovira
>>> http://about.me/carlosrovira
>>>

>> --
>>
>> Piotr Zarzycki
>>
>> Patreon: *https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki
>> <https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki>*
>>

> --
>
> Piotr Zarzycki

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: [MAVEN-BUILD] Royale-compiler - Build # 1182 - Still Failing

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.

napisał(a):

> There is some kind of magic there which I don't understand fully but maybe
> I will be able to do something with this. Not sure ;)
>
> śr., 4 gru 2019 o 19:54 Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>
> napisał(a):
>
>> Hi Piotr,
>> great you got it :)
>> I really don't take a look, just share what Chris told me, so I'll need to
>> dig same as you :)
>>
>> El mié., 4 dic. 2019 a las 17:44, Piotr Zarzycki (<
>> piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com>)
>> escribió:
>>
>> > Ok I searched repository and there are some references.
>> >
>> > śr., 4 gru 2019 o 17:38 Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>

>> look

>> connect

>> > --
>> >
>> > Piotr Zarzycki
>> >
>> > Patreon: *https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki
>> > <https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki>*
>> >

>> --
>> Carlos Rovira
>> http://about.me/carlosrovira
>>

> --
>
> Piotr Zarzycki

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: [MAVEN-BUILD] Royale-compiler - Build # 1182 - Still Failing

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: [MAVEN-BUILD] Royale-compiler - Build # 1182 - Still Failing

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Piotr,

El mié., 4 dic. 2019 a las 17:44, Piotr Zarzycki (<pi...@gmail.com>)
escribió:

> Ok I searched repository and there are some references.
>
> śr., 4 gru 2019 o 17:38 Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>
> napisał(a):
>
> > Hi Carlos,
> >
> > Thanks for information. To which pom file in plc4x project I should look
> > to get proper configuration for Sonar ?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Piotr
> >
> > śr., 4 gru 2019 o 17:35 Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>
> > napisał(a):
> >
> >> Hi Piotr.
> >>
> >> Infra has turned off sonarqube.
> >> This was announced multiple times over several months.
> >> We have to switch to sonarcloud or remove it.
> >>
> >> Chris Dutz told me that we can check how he did in plc4x project.
> >>
> >> Thanks
> >>

> >> El mié., 4 dic. 2019 a las 10:10, Piotr Zarzycki (<
> >> piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com>)

> >> constantly. It

> >> jenkins@builds.apache.org>

> >> #1182)

> >> results.

> >> --
> >> Carlos Rovira
> >> http://about.me/carlosrovira
> >>

> > --
> >
> > Piotr Zarzycki
> >
> > Patreon: *https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki
> > <https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki>*
> >

> --
>
> Piotr Zarzycki

Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: [MAVEN-BUILD] Royale-compiler - Build # 1182 - Still Failing

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.

napisał(a):

> Hi Carlos,
>
> Thanks for information. To which pom file in plc4x project I should look
> to get proper configuration for Sonar ?
>
> Thanks,
> Piotr
>
> śr., 4 gru 2019 o 17:35 Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>
> napisał(a):
>
>> Hi Piotr.
>>
>> Infra has turned off sonarqube.
>> This was announced multiple times over several months.
>> We have to switch to sonarcloud or remove it.
>>
>> Chris Dutz told me that we can check how he did in plc4x project.
>>
>> Thanks
>>

>> El mié., 4 dic. 2019 a las 10:10, Piotr Zarzycki (<
>> piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com>)
>> escribió:
>>
>> > Hi Guys,
>> >
>> > I've been switching machines to check build but it's failing
>> constantly. It
>> > looks like we need to contact with infra ? What do you think?
>> >
>> > [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
>> > org.sonarsource.scanner.maven:sonar-maven-plugin:3.7.0.1746:sonar
>> > (default-cli) on project royale-compiler-parent: Unable to execute
>> > SonarQube: Fail to get bootstrap index from server: Failed to connect
>> > to localhost/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1:9000: Connection refused: connect ->
>> > [Help 1]
>> >

>> > śr., 4 gru 2019 o 08:52 Apache Jenkins Server <
>> jenkins@builds.apache.org>

>> #1182)

>> results.
>> >

>> > --
>> >
>> > Piotr Zarzycki
>> >
>> > Patreon: *https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki
>> > <https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki>*
>> >

>> --
>> Carlos Rovira
>> http://about.me/carlosrovira
>>

> --
>
> Piotr Zarzycki

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: [MAVEN-BUILD] Royale-compiler - Build # 1182 - Still Failing

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Carlos,

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: [MAVEN-BUILD] Royale-compiler - Build # 1182 - Still Failing

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Piotr.

El mié., 4 dic. 2019 a las 10:10, Piotr Zarzycki (<pi...@gmail.com>)
escribió:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I've been switching machines to check build but it's failing constantly. It
> looks like we need to contact with infra ? What do you think?
>
> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
> org.sonarsource.scanner.maven:sonar-maven-plugin:3.7.0.1746:sonar
> (default-cli) on project royale-compiler-parent: Unable to execute
> SonarQube: Fail to get bootstrap index from server: Failed to connect
> to localhost/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1:9000: Connection refused: connect ->
> [Help 1]
>

> śr., 4 gru 2019 o 08:52 Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>
> napisał(a):
>
> > The Apache Jenkins build system has built Royale-compiler (build #1182)

> > Check console output at
> > https://builds.apache.org/job/Royale-compiler/1182/ to view the results.
>

> --
>
> Piotr Zarzycki

Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: [MAVEN-BUILD] Royale-compiler - Build # 1182 - Still Failing

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Guys,

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.

[MAVEN-BUILD] Royale-compiler - Build # 1181 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Royale-compiler (build #1181)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Royale-compiler/1181/ to view the results.

[MAVEN-BUILD] Royale-compiler - Build # 1180 - Still Failing

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
The Apache Jenkins build system has built Royale-compiler (build #1180)

Check console output at https://builds.apache.org/job/Royale-compiler/1180/ to view the results.