Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Sandeep Kumar <sa...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/03 09:13:05 UTC

Set Log level WARN

Hi,

I want my log level to be set to WARN for my pig scripts. Is it possible to
reflect the same log level to my yarn application which is created by pig
script?

So, basically i see a lot of logs which are related to my application code
or UDFs submitted in pig script. I want only WARN and above level logs to
appear in the output of YARN application logs and stop dumping INFO level
logs.

Regards,
Sandeep

Re: Set Log level WARN

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.
You can give a log4j.properties to Pig:

pig -4 log4j.properties

There is a sample log4j.properties in conf.

Thanks,
Daniel