Posted to users@marmotta.apache.org by Joshua Dunham <jo...@vrtx.com> on 2014/12/01 14:09:08 UTC

RE: KiWiLoader

Hi Sergio,

      I can save out my DB (it's small w/o uniprot) but one line in the marmotta loader output says it should have updated from schema 3 to 4. Did this process not take care of the timezone update as well?

-J

Joshua Dunham
Exploratory App Development | Vertex
E: joshua_dunham@vrtx.com
P: 617-229-5157
W: http://www.vrtx.com
L: http://linkedin.com/in/joshuadunham
Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
Hi Joshua,

On 01/12/14 14:09, Joshua Dunham wrote:
> I can save out my DB (it's small w/o uniprot) but one line in the
> marmotta loader output says it should have updated from schema 3 to
> 4. Did this process not take care of the timezone update as well?

As I told you, the schema change has been introduced in the latest
weeks. Therefore, if you want to use the low-level KiWiLoader, both
Marmotta runtime and loader must use the sane snapshot version.

When you will upgrade the Marmotta webapp, it'll automatically take care
of the schema upgrade, and you would see something like "KiWiPersistence
- upgrading existing KiWi database from version 3 to version 4" in the log.

We have performed yesterday the upgrade of several production databases,
and the process works as expected.But if you have any issue, please
contact us again.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

--