Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Neal Richardson <ne...@gmail.com> on 2019/06/26 00:18:09 UTC

Arrow sync call tomorrow (June 26) at 12:00 US/Eastern, 16:00 UTC

Hi everyone,
Reminder that the biweekly Arrow call is tomorrow at
https://meet.google.com/vtm-teks-phx. All are welcome to join. I suspect a
significant topic of discussion will be the upcoming release and any
remaining blockers (of which
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ARROW/Arrow+0.14.0+Release
still shows several), but we don't need to limit ourselves to that topic if
there are other items for the agenda.

Notes will be sent out to the mailing list afterwards.

Neal

Re: Arrow sync call tomorrow (June 26) at 12:00 US/Eastern, 16:00 UTC

Posted by Neal Richardson <ne...@gmail.com>.
Attendees:

Ben Kietzman
Wes McKinney
John Muehlhausen
Neal Richardson
François Saint-Jacques
Shyam Singh

0.14 release:
* Trouble in past releases with Java Gandiva (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARROW-4301). Shyam says that they'll
follow up on email
* Travis-CI backups causing delays, will discuss on mailing list

Ben: naming for MapArray given that it is subclass of ListArray, "values"
is overloaded. Resolved to open a jira ticket.