Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.eu> on 2013/11/12 05:48:37 UTC

sa-learn problems

why does it not always listen to commands ?

eg i have one mail i like to --forget digest from and it just ignore it
as not listen to it ?

sa-learn --spam does not change anything, sa-learn --ham not either, so
should one of them not work ?

Re: sa-learn problems

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.
On 16.11.13 19:16, Benny Pedersen wrote:
>Matus UHLAR - fantomas skrev den 2013-11-12 08:40:
>
>>how do you know it does not listen to it?
>
>learned from 0
>
>>do you have output of the mail somewhere?
>
>nope

Benny,

I will simply ignore your responsed when you remove important parts of the
original mail.  I am not going to read the archive just to know what has
been mentioned before.

Silvester Stallone: Father of the RISC concept.

Re: sa-learn problems

Posted by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.eu>.

Re: sa-learn problems

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.
On 12.11.13 05:48, Benny Pedersen wrote:
>why does it not always listen to commands ?
>
>eg i have one mail i like to --forget digest from and it just ignore
>it as not listen to it ?

how do you know it does not listen to it?

>sa-learn --spam does not change anything, sa-learn --ham not either,
>so should one of them not work ?

how does output of sa-dump --magiv change between those 3 commands?

do you have output of the mail somewhere?

Microsoft dick is soft to do no harm