Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Steve Sweet <sw...@sfos.uaf.edu> on 2007/07/03 20:17:32 UTC

debugging navigation in an existing app

Hi,

I'm new to server faces and I've been tasked with debugging a navigation
issue in an existing application.  From time to time the app seems to
lose the base path of self referencing URIs.  For example, when clicking
on a link to update an edit, instead of trying
to go to the proper URL of "http://myapp.me.org/edit.jsf", what shows in
the browser address bar is "http://edit.jsf/".

I've been fiddling around trying to figure out whats going on, but I've
had no luck.  This strikes me as something that is possibly typical.
Does anyone have any suggestions about where to luck or what techniques
to use for debugging?

Thanks.