Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Ru...@sonynetservices.com on 2001/12/19 16:11:55 UTC

SOAP & SSL - Handshake error

Hi all,

  I'm trying to make my SOAP server running in weblogic 6.1 to work under
SSL. The client uses the JSSE classes (packages jcert, jsse & jnet) and has
been provided with the key of the server in the client.keystore.

  When I try to call a service I get this SOAP Exception:

 [SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client; msg=FATAL
Alert:HANDSHAKE_FAILURE - The handshake
 handler was unable to negotiate an acceptable set of security parameters.;
targetException=javax.net.ssl
.SSLHandshakeException: FATAL Alert:HANDSHAKE_FAILURE - The handshake
handler was unable to negotiate an
acceptable set of security parameters.]

  any idea where could the error be? has anybody come accross with anything
similar? any help would be very apreciated... thank you!

  Ruben