Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by 潘利斌 <lb...@mail.nfsq.com.cn> on 2019/11/14 03:25:58 UTC

6.4版本部署困难

你好:
6.4版本skywalking 部署尝试多次无法成功,github上只要部署java agent ,agent配置已经修改

  1.  Agent is available for JDK 1.6 - 12.
  2.  Find agent folder in SkyWalking release package
  3.  Set agent.service_name in config/agent.config. Could be any String in English.
  4.  Set collector.backend_service in config/agent.config. Default point to 127.0.0.1:11800, only works for local backend.
  5.  Add -javaagent:/path/to/skywalking-package/agent/skywalking-agent.jar to JVM argument. And make sure to add it before the -jar argument.

127.0.0.1:11800访问该地址失败,部署UI应用,空白内容。

Re: 6.4版本部署困难

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
I am adding you to the reply list, but you should follow this to
subscribe the mail list.

> Mail list: dev@skywalking.apache.org. Mail to
list.

Then, all discussions in mail list should be in English, please translate
your question and post again, after you subscribed the mail list.

Sheng Wu 吴晟

Apache SkyWalking
Apache Incubator
Apache ShardingSphere, ECharts, DolphinScheduler podlings
Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108

潘利斌 <lb...@mail.nfsq.com.cn> 于2019年11月14日周四 上午11:39写道: