Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by ZongtianHou <zo...@icloud.com.INVALID> on 2018/10/11 03:46:38 UTC

datanode hostname has different expression

Hi, everyone:
	I use libhdfs3 API to access the hdfs, the hostnames of data block locations I get from namenode are not consistent, In my local host, it may be “localhost", or name of the host, ip may be 127.0.0.1 or actual ip address of the host, I wonder what is the principle, how can I get it in a same format.

Re: datanode hostname has different expression

Posted by ZongtianHou <zo...@icloud.com.INVALID>.
By the way, if the datanode host have mutiple IP address, which one the getBlockLocation function will return?

Posted by ZongtianHou <zo...@icloud.com.INVALID>.
Does anyone know about this?