Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Neil Blue <Ne...@biowisdom.com> on 2005/11/11 13:12:54 UTC

usefile setting

Hello,

I have searched in the archive and looked at the docs, but I can't seem to
find the answer to this simple question. How do I sent junit output to the
console in maven 2? I need to set usefile to false. Is there a standard
location where this information is recorded, such as it is with the goals
for maven 1.

Thanks
Neil

The information contained in this message is likely to be confidential.  It is intended only for the person named above.  Any dissemination, distribution, copying, disclosure or use of this message or its contents unless authorised by BioWisdom Ltd is strictly prohibited. Any views or opinions expressed within this e-mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of BioWisdom Ltd. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify us and delete it.  Thank you.  BioWisdom Ltd, Harston Mill, Harston, Cambridge, CB2 5GG.  Tel: +44 (0)1223 874800, Fax: +44 (0) 1223 874801, Internet:www.biowisdom.com

Re: usefile setting

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
<plugin>
  <configuration>
    <usefile>false</usefile>
  </configuration>
</plugin>

or -Dsurefire.usefile=false on the command line

- Brett