Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Pietro Moras <st...@hotmail.com> on 2012/03/07 11:41:29 UTC

svn-Repository Web Hosting

Just
for test purposes (see “E4-VC AsIs120307”, at URL:
http://www.box.net/shared/k64yenrpey
) I'm looking for a svn-Repository web hosting, Eric4 Python IDE
compatible. Any such provider to positively recommend? Thanks.
 -
P.M.

Re: svn-Repository Web Hosting

Posted by Jeyanthan <je...@collab.net>.
I think you might need to consider trying Codesion for Subversion
hosting. It allows you to get a *Private* project up and running in just
5 minutes.

http://codesion.com/products/free-plan.html

On Wednesday 07 March 2012 04:11 PM, Pietro Moras wrote:
> Just for test purposes (see “E4-VC AsIs120307”, at URL:
> http://www.box.net/shared/k64yenrpey ) I'm looking for a svn-Repository
> web hosting, Eric4 Python IDE compatible. Any such provider to
> positively recommend? Thanks.
>
> - P.M.

Jeyanthan