Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/05 15:33:03 UTC

Re: Changing Parser Type on for JAX-RS Services

Hi

I've added this info to the new page (with more tips to follow, the
input is welcome):
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF20DOC/JAX-RS+Deployment

I've also tried to add this tip to the existing page [1] too, for some
reasons I could not do it, it would just not accept the modifications
after I canceled the edit earlier on...

Thanks, Sergey

[1]
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/application-server-specific-configuration-guide.html