Posted to user@fineract.apache.org by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com> on 2017/06/01 05:29:16 UTC

Fwd: [Mifos-users] First Interest Repayment Not Working in case of delayed/early payment

Hi Edmore,

It is showing interest correctly based on loan product  configuration you
provided for the loan account 1108. Check the attached excel file and read
comments to understand it better.

For the loan account 1109, there is a configuration in loan product
level "Principal
Threshold (%) for Last Instalment". You can set it for the desired value to
adjust last installment.