Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Stephen <st...@ilc.com> on 2003/05/09 23:51:50 UTC

ECMA function call from java

I'm am trying to figure out how to call a known function within the svg
document currently loaded. I'm using an applet and I would like to have
html forms interact with the svg doc in the applet.
Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,
Stephen.

Re: ECMA function call from java

Posted by Vincent Hardy <vi...@sun.com>.
Stephen,

I am not sure what you ask. If you get the scripting environment for the
SVG you loaded, you can call eval with a string that invokes a function
defined in the scripting environment. There is no issue invoking a
function that has been called previously by another eval() call.

Vincent.

Posted by Vincent Hardy <vi...@sun.com>.
Hi Stephen,