Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Paul Nicolucci <pn...@us.ibm.com> on 2018/05/31 20:22:03 UTC

DataModelBuilderProxy BeanManager question

Hi,

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/myfaces/core/branches/2.3.x/impl/src/main/java/org/apache/myfaces/cdi/model/DataModelBuilderProxy.java?view=log

Does anyone know if CDI.current().getBeanManager() was used here on purpose
or if it was just an oversight and we should be using the
CDIUtils.getBeanManager() that is already cached in the application map?

Thanks,

Paul

Re: DataModelBuilderProxy BeanManager question

Posted by Paul Nicolucci <pn...@us.ibm.com>.
I'll use the following JIRA to make the change to use the cached
BeanManager.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-4235

Thanks,

Paul