Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Nacho Jimenez <na...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/01 16:36:28 UTC

JXTemplate and xmlize

Hello!

I'm trying to use the xmlize feature of a <jx:eval /> in a JXTemplate,
but cocoon 2.1.X does not handle it, only cocoon 2.2 does.. ¿Someone
knows a workarround to this problem? I'm in a bit of a tight schedule,
and it's a full blown project, so I'd rather not migrate to dev-2.2.

In flowscript:

cocoon.SendPage("myJxPage",{text: textWithHTML});

¿Some way of getting the formatted text aout of there?

Thanks