Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Philippe Mouawad <pm...@apache.org> on 2016/06/30 20:11:39 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Antonio Gomes Rodrigues as new commiter on Apache JMeter

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache JMeter has asked Antonio
Gomes Rodrigues to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that
he has accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously.
For developers, it makes it easier to submit changes and eliminates the
need to have contributions reviewed via the patch submission process.
Whether contributions are development-related or otherwise, it is a
recognition of a
contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the project and
the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Antonio!

Philippe M.
For the JMeter PMC.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Antonio Gomes Rodrigues as new commiter on Apache JMeter

Posted by Pravesh Prajapati <pr...@gmail.com>.
Congrates.

On Friday, July 1, 2016, Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>
wrote:

> Congrats!
>
> Regards,
>  Felix
>
> Am 30. Juni 2016 22:11:39 MESZ, schrieb Philippe Mouawad <
> pmouawad@apache.org <javascript:;>>:
> >The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache JMeter has asked
> >Antonio
> >Gomes Rodrigues to become a committer and we are pleased to announce
> >that
> >he has accepted.
> >
> >Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more
> >autonomously.
> >For developers, it makes it easier to submit changes and eliminates the
> >need to have contributions reviewed via the patch submission process.
> >Whether contributions are development-related or otherwise, it is a
> >recognition of a
> >contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the
> >project and
> >the Apache Way.
> >
> >Please join me in congratulating Antonio!
> >
> >Philippe M.
> >For the JMeter PMC.

Pravesh prajapati.
Mob:-9702600170

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Antonio Gomes Rodrigues as new commiter on Apache JMeter

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.
Congrats!

Regards,
 Felix

Posted by Richard Friedman <ri...@redline13.com>.
Antonio - Congratulations!

Posted by Milamber <mi...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

(F�licitations!)

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.
Am 04.07.2016 um 09:26 schrieb Antonio Gomes Rodrigues:
> Hi,
>
> Thank to your help and congrulation
>
> Do we have a process to merge PR?
For really simple PRs you can merge them and add an entry to
xdocs/changes.xml. For larger PRs a bugzilla entry is probably better
suited.

Regards,
  Felix

Posted by Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra...@gmail.com>.