Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Balwinder <ba...@saigun.com> on 2006/11/09 07:55:43 UTC

Last Page Regenration

Hi All !!

I have a situation in my application, i want to implement a
functionality that does, if a user accidentally close his browser
window, on his next request(in new window) to the application he should
be displayed with the last page he visited this should happen after
login(authentication). I want this to implement without cookies.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Balwinder Kumar

Re: Last Page Regenration

Posted by pavan kumar <m....@gmail.com>.
Hi,
 Can i know how to unregister from this site

On 11/9/06, Balwinder <ba...@saigun.com> wrote:

> Hi All !!
>
> I have a situation in my application, i want to implement a
> functionality that does, if a user accidentally close his browser
> window, on his next request(in new window) to the application he should
> be displayed with the last page he visited this should happen after
> login(authentication). I want this to implement without cookies.
>
> Any help would be highly appreciated.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Balwinder Kumar

Pavan

Re: Last Page Regenration

Posted by Balwinder <ba...@saigun.com>.
Nitin M. Mandolkar wrote:

>This solution is also good. If later on you find the filter code block
>is taking more time and creating some performance issues in that case
>you can easily remove it. By making few changes in web.xml.
>
>Even the URL pattern can help you more to apply it for specific pages
>rather than applying it to all pages.
>
>Nitin

Hi  Nitin and Chetan Pandey,

Thanks for your help. For some reaon iam currently giving up this
feature in our web app.

any way thanks a lot.

Thanks and Regards,
Balwinder Kumar