Posted to dev@linkis.apache.org by rita <ri...@163.com> on 2022/07/20 07:29:10 UTC

[DISCUSS]Scripts shares folders with users

Dear:

The chat records of WeChat group“Apache linkis Community Development Group”are as follows:微信群"Apache Linkis 社区开发群"的聊天记录如下:

—————  2022-7-19  —————

逗逼二娃子 doubierwa  10:28

scripts分享文件夹给用户,这个功能是哪个大佬做的?有源码分享看看嘛?我现在也在做这块内容,想参考参考Scripts share folders with users. Who made this feature?  Have a look to share the source code?  I am also doing this content, I want to refer to it.

逗逼二娃子 doubierwa  10:29

逗逼二娃子 doubierwa 10:29

我看帖子里有介绍这块内容 I see there is an introduction in the post.

海森堡 haisenbao   10:54

底层用文件系统的硬链接实现的 The bottom layer is implemented with hard links to the file system.