Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Marty Landman <ML...@face2interface.com> on 2004/01/11 01:12:09 UTC

[users@httpd] post & ssi possible?

A technique I often use is to provide dynamic content using SSI. However
this seems to impose a few restrictions on methods I can use to pass
information to the server. It seems that the get method will work fine but
not post. This is btw on a server that I purchase hosting from, not one of
my own.

The question is, is there a way to use post with an html (shtml) file that
does an exec cgi?

Marty Landman   Face 2 Interface Inc 845-679-9387
Sign On Required: Web membership software for your site