Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/25 15:54:14 UTC

Using LOG vs LOGGER as Logger variable

Folks,

While browsing the code, found two different formats for Logger variable

At some places we use LOG and at some places its LOGGER

private static final Logger LOG
private static final Logger LOGGER

Would be good to use same style across the code for uniformity.

wdyt?

--
thanks
ashish

Re: Using LOG vs LOGGER as Logger variable

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@gmail.com>.
+1 for LOG
-1 for LOGGER it's too long and clutters the code
--
Julien Vermillard :::: http://people.apache.org/~jvermillard/

Posted by Jeff MAURY <je...@gmail.com>.
+1 for LOG

Jeff
—

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 7/25/13 3:54 PM, Ashish a écrit :
> Folks,
>
> While browsing the code, found two different formats for Logger variable
>
> At some places we use LOG and at some places its LOGGER
>
> private static final Logger LOG
> private static final Logger LOGGER
>
> Would be good to use same style across the code for uniformity.
>
> wdyt?

LOG is ok for me.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny