Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ralph Einfeldt <ra...@uptime-isc.de> on 2002/03/21 14:40:23 UTC

AW: using with session scope

Probably because you lost your session between the pages.

Print out the session id.

Make shure that you have cookies enabled in the browser or
that you use response.encodeUrl() to create the link between
the two pages.

<snip/>
> I found that in the second page, property name and married
> can't get the properti from the first page.....
> Why? Anybody can explain this ??
<snip/>

Re: using with session scope

Posted by Isak Rickyanto <is...@telkom.net>.
Thank's very much.. I found the problem is I disable cookie.. ;>