Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Henrik Mejlgaard <hm...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/23 13:18:04 UTC

APT format

The APT guide states:

*A short APT document is contained in a single text file. A longer document
may be contained in a ordered list of text files. For instance, first text
file contains section 1, second text file contains section 2, and so on.*
 *Note: * *Splitting the APT document in several text files on a section
boundary is not mandatory. The split may occur anywhere. However doing so is
recommended because a text file containing a section is by itself a valid
APT document.*
**
My question is: How do I split up an APT document in several files. I don't
see the syntax for importing them into the containing document anywhere.

TIA,

Henrik