Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by hns <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2008/07/29 10:08:22 UTC

[Trinidad]Tiles?

hi
can amybody provide me some help to use tiles with myface trinidad,
i have use strtus 2 and sitemesh before , i am newbie for
jsf,myfaces,trinidad,tiles

can anybody provide me which code i have to write in web.xml, which jar
files require in lib,which code requires in faces-config.xml, i have read
out wiki but still confused and can not create simple example for tiles and
trinidad

help me

Re: [Trinidad]Tiles?

Posted by David Paterson <da...@verizon.net>.
Try the facesgoodies project  (http://code.google.com/p/facesgoodies/
).  You should be able to use that as a jump start for any
Trinidad/Facelets project, plus your maven build.

Re: [Trinidad]Tiles?

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
Just google facelets.

Re: [Trinidad]Tiles?

Posted by hns <ha...@yahoo.com>.
yes  sir

can you give better links or suggest me to start from?

Re: [Trinidad]Tiles?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
I guess you have to search for a tutorial..

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 3:00 PM, hns <ha...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks
> its cool but it might be harder to understand for me ,because i really dont
> how to start with facelets ,because i also dont know about tiles ,i have
> used only sitemesh
>
> can you provide me some basic stuff which combine trinidad+myfaces+Facelets
> only,
>
> i really confused with all this and trying to understand starting point of
> all this
>
> i can make some basic hello and dialog example but after that i can not do
> anything perfactly
>
> help!

Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: [Trinidad]Tiles?

Re: [Trinidad]Tiles?

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
http://code.google.com/p/facesgoodies
I created this "project" to have show case for some "cool" technologies.

-M

Re: [Trinidad]Tiles?

Posted by hns <ha...@yahoo.com>.
hi