Posted to user@struts.apache.org by cr...@speakeasy.net on 2002/12/03 19:33:48 UTC

Struts 1.1 with tiles

I'm trying to use tiles with Struts 1.1
I've written a tiles-defs.xml file. Question: How
do I tell Struts to use this file? It looks like the
<plugin> tag no longer works with Struts 1.1, so what
modification do I make to struts-config.xml to tell
struts to use my tiles-defs.xml?

Thanks

Re: Struts 1.1 with tiles

Posted by Cedric Dumoulin <ce...@apache.org>.
  Hi,

  With struts 1.1 you need to use the TilesPlugin. Declare it in the
struts-config file, after </action-mappings>:
   The syntax for the latest nightly build is:
  <plug-in className="org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesPlugin" >
    <set-property property="definitions-config"
                     value="/WEB-INF/tiles-defs.xml,

/WEB-INF/tiles-tests-defs.xml,/WEB-INF/tiles-tutorial-defs.xml,
                            /WEB-INF/tiles-examples-defs.xml" />
    <set-property property="moduleAware" value="true" />
  </plug-in>

  Cedric