Posted to dev@ace.apache.org by Bram de Kruijff <bd...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/05 18:21:38 UTC

Re: Release 1.0

Alright people,

here [0] is the status on 1.0.0. With the successful release of our
Felix dependencies and a few remaining small tasks completed it seems
that all scheduled tasks for 1.0 are done!  So now what...  how are we
going to get this (field) tested? Are we going to put out an actual RC
version? How do we initiate the release process?

Regards,
Bram

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACE/fixforversion/12324448

Re: Release 1.0

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
Hello Bram,

I would say this was the official "heads-up" for everybody that we are ready for the release, so I propose to start the release process today. Expect a vote later today! :)

Greetings, Marcel