Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/26 06:45:19 UTC

[Action Required] Begin the tests for 8.3.0 releases

Hi Dev Team

With the process of the 8.3.0 milestone[1], all features are provided and
bugs fixed.
I want to request all the team to run the tests locally or on your env(s)
to verify this release.

I will wait for the feedback in the next 2 days. All committers(reviewers),
please only merge the PR to master if it is a hotfix.

[1] https://github.com/apache/skywalking/milestone/62

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Re: [Action Required] Begin the tests for 8.3.0 releases

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Feedback from CI e2e.
All tests are passed.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> 于2020年11月26日周四 下午2:45写道:

Posted by 刘 嘉鹏 <Ev...@outlook.com>.
Hi everyone:

Today , I test the trace query in es6 and es7

es version: es 6.1.1 es 7.4.2
The trace query works well when I choose the time range in UI is out of the time range in data storage.

related issues:
https://github.com/apache/skywalking/issues/5904

JIapeng Liu

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Thank you all for the feedback. I am processing the release now.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

han liu <mr...@gmail.com> 于2020年11月28日周六 下午4:53写道:

Posted by han liu <mr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dev Team

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for reporting.
Confirmed your PR[1], once tests passed, I will add it to the 8.3.0
milestone.

Thank you again.

[1] https://github.com/apache/skywalking/pull/591

Sheng Wu 吴晟