Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org> on 2015/02/20 17:42:10 UTC

Fwd: server error

Hi Axis team,
Please fix your download scripts by adding the execute bit to them in
subversion and committing the changes.
This is not a new error, but it is something we are no longer manually
overriding, hence it cropping up now.

WIth regards,
Daniel on behalf of infra

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.
> On 21 Feb 2015, at 12:34 pm, Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> unfortunately this is not the first message regarding this issue...
>
> I already opened an issue for that:

> and those messages bring mre more and more to the conclusions there is really need to fix the cms script....instead....cause it will not help to set the executable flag in SVN cause it's simple ignored within cms...as i identified already in the cms perl script…

Axis does not use the CMS, so unrelated.

Gav…

Re: Fwd: server error

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi,