Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by brijesh <br...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/18 12:03:05 UTC

help for a usecse scanario

hello ,

I have following usecase scenario ;

I need to expose services written in java to external application through
http. But incoming data should be in predefined format (compliance to a
schema which we are going to publish) and data should be validated against
this scheama.
After above mentioned validation and before calling actual service ,I need
to fetch data mapping from a staging table, which will substitute incoming
data with mapped data from staging table which will be  maintaned in our
database. After fetching mapping data from this staging table, we need to
extract the data from incoming message and  call the service written java ,
extracted data from incoming message would be parameter for this method.

the above scanario need to implement as a syncronised service call. since we
need to return back the execution status success or failure in a specific
xml format.

can anybody suggest suitable BCs and SEs for the above implementaion.

Thanks in advance

Brijesh N K

Re: help for a usecse scanario

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
I believe you can consider servicemix-camel, which leverage apache camel
project.
servicemix-camel is more flexiable to honor complex features.

Take a look at [1] to get more ideas.
Besides that, you also can implement your own business logic in
servicemix-bean, where you can control everything but may need more code
by yourself.
I'm not sure you can do it with servicemix-drools, but I maybe wrong.
[1]http://activemq.apache.org/camel/
Freeman

Posted by brijesh <br...@gmail.com>.
thanks JB for the reply,
Infact I even thought of that. but need to marshall & unmarshall xml
document entire logic need to implement in servicemix-bean ,
something like xsl there is xsql from oracle, which does the samething

need to find any jbi component is available for it or not?

Brijesh

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Brijesh,

Posted by brijesh <br...@gmail.com>.