Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Sam Warren <sa...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/03/06 00:13:09 UTC

Problem using both bold and italic together.

I have a really strange problem and I'm not sure anyone has the answer. I write a weekly column of book events on a laptop using Windows 10. The title of the book is in bold italic. However, often the title is scrambled like the sample below. If I only use the bold or the italic it is OK but not both together.
If I send the same file to my tower that used Windows XP, it is OK? Does anyone know how the problem in Windows 10 can be corrected?
Thanks ♦ Sam

March31 (Thursday, 7:30 pm) — Warwick's is hosting New YorkTimes bestselling author of Major Pettigrew's Last Stand,Helen Simonson to discuss andsign her second novel, TheSummer Before
he
War.Whenit was published in 2010, Helen Simonson’s debut novel MajorPettigrew’s Last Stand was an instant New York Timesbestseller, beloved by readers and embraced by book clubs everywhere.Pettigrew was named one of the best books of the year by the New YorkTimes, the Washington Post and O: The Oprah Magazine and was called“thoroughly charming” by the Washington Post and a “a beautifullittle love story” by the New York Times Book Review. After fiveyears of writing and research, Simonson returns with her highlyanticipated second novel The Summer Before the War.  Sam Warren
Skype: (619) 798-6973
http://bookwarren.com/zipolite