Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Marco A Villalobos Jr <mv...@kineteque.com> on 2006/08/16 08:29:18 UTC

Build Profiles and Wars

I'm using the code below in a profile.
I execute the profile, expecting it to delete the file
web.foobar.xml from the WEB-INF directory.

That is not happenning.

Sorry, I cannot figure this out, and have been
pounding for 3 hours on it.

What must I do?

---

		<plugin>

                        <executions>
                            <execution>

<phase>process-resources</phase>
                                <configuration>
                                    <tasks>
                                        <echo>Will
DELETE:
${project.build.directory}/${project.build.finalName}/WEB-INF/web.foobar.xml</echo>
                                        <delete
file="${project.build.directory}/${project.build.finalName}/WEB-INF/web.foobar.xml"/>

                                    </tasks>
                                </configuration>
                                <goals>
                                    <goal>run</goal>