Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com> on 2002/07/01 21:53:58 UTC

Re[2]: apache2.0.39 + tomcat4.1.x + mod_jk2.so

Hello Luminous,

Works fine for me using Tomcat-4.1.6, Apache-2.0.39, and j2sdk1.4.0_01
on Win2k.

Jake

Best regards,

RE: apache2.0.39 + tomcat4.1.x Virtual Hosts

Posted by Rupert Young <ru...@liberty.nildram.co.uk>.
How do you have your JkMount ? Is it inside the <VirtualHost> directive ?
If not, then I think thr apps will be global.

Rupert

Re: Re[2]: apache2.0.39 + tomcat4.1.x + mod_jk2.so

Posted by Luminous Heart <lu...@yahoo.com>.
I am not sure why I am having bad luck with that combo
on Linux then!