Posted to dev@parquet.apache.org by "Driesprong, Fokko" <fo...@apache.org> on 2019/06/10 19:19:27 UTC

Add support for Java 11

Hi all,

I'm working towards making Parquet compatible with Java 11. Would it be
possible to get a review on the following PR's?

https://github.com/apache/parquet-format/pull/134
https://github.com/apache/parquet-format/pull/136

Since Thrift is JDK11 compatible since 0.12.0, we need to fix this first
before we can enable JDK11 on the CI:
https://github.com/apache/parquet-format/pull/136

Cheers,
Fokko