Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Bryan Woliner <br...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/04 00:50:59 UTC

Two Questions: Refetching and searching the archive of this list

Two questions:

1. Is there a way to search all archived messages from this mailing list?

2. Is there a way to configure the fetcher to refetch only those pages
either: (i) didn't exist during the last fetch; or (ii) have been modified
since the last fetch? I know people have asked questions similar to this one
before (hence my first question), but I could find the relevent thread(s).

Thanks,
Bryan