Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/17 22:49:22 UTC

[pool] GKOP POOL-180 test (testMaxActivePerKeyExceeded) broken

The generics changes made this test no longer test with the expected
pool config.  The runTestThreads method uses the protected pool
field and the pool set up in the test was changed to a local
variable in the generics changes.

Phil

Re: [pool] GKOP POOL-180 test (testMaxActivePerKeyExceeded) broken

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.
I have fixed this locally and will commit.  The problem was that the tests share a protected pool field that is <String, String> but that test needs <String,Waiter>.  That must have caused compilation failure so the pool variable was redeclared locally instead of just set.  In any case, I have fixed it and will commit once I have finished testing Mark's latest changes.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.