Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Emil Dombagolla <do...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/28 07:06:36 UTC

Logging Help

Hi All,

I am just started using axis2. using eclipse i created a web service client
project inside  eclipse dynamic web project. I am consuming Hotel
Reservation Web Service.

Since i want to make a jar file for this web service client , i put all the
libraries in to Java Project from the web project and using main methods i
get and send request response to the  web service.

It s fine and working good , finally i put my  java project into jar and
then  integrate to my main project.

I want keep a log of all the request and responses going in and out via this
library.

How i get the XML soap messages to log?

Thanks lot.
Emil

Re: Logging Help

Posted by Supun Malinga <su...@wso2.com>.
Hi,
Glad to help.
There are lots of articles you can find in the internet. :)

[1] http://wso2.org/training/axis2/beginner
[2] https://www.packtpub.com/creating-web-services-with-apache-axis-2/book
[3] https://www.packtpub.com/apache-axis2-web-services/book

thanks,