Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by yavuz gokirmak <yg...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/19 19:47:42 UTC

IntIntNullIntVertex initialize method

Hello,

I am writing my own giraph algorithms to understand the system,
I have again a question about IntIntNullIntVertex

I think IntIntNullIntVertex.initialize method should handle "null" edges
argument
because in VertexResolver.resolve method (line:91) vertex.initialize is
called with edge argument as null.

Finally I wrote my own simple graph algorithm and able to run over girap.
Sorry for newbie questions.

- ygokirmak

Re: IntIntNullIntVertex initialize method

Posted by yavuz gokirmak <yg...@gmail.com>.
I have create https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GIRAPH-151

-- ygokirmak

Posted by Sebastian Schelter <ss...@apache.org>.