Posted to user@tez.apache.org by Mich Talebzadeh <mi...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/21 08:22:34 UTC

Compatibility of Hive 2 with TEZ

Hi,

I see in a matrix that Hive 2 is compatible with Tez 0.8.2 as its execution
engine.

Can someone verify this please as I am trying to test Hive 2 with Tez. I
normally use Hive 2 on Spark 1.3 engine fine.

Thanks

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com

Re: Compatibility of Hive 2 with TEZ