Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by ja...@agilepartners.com on 2008/11/24 22:19:34 UTC

[Jobs] Cocoon / Hibernate Developer Needed

Hello all,

We're looking for a Cocoon developer for a several-month project ... we
need strong skills in Cocoon, Hibernate, Spring, and all things database.
We're open to remote work, but if you're in the New York / New Jersey
area, that's a plus.

If you are interested, just drop us an e-mail: jobs@agilepartners.com.

Thanks everyone --

Jack Ivers
http://www.agilepartners.com

RE: [Jobs] Cocoon / Hibernate Developer Needed /Warrell Harries

Posted by Marcus Clemens <ma...@mercatorit.com>.
Jack

I specialize in finding cocoon developers for contract work

This candidate is immediately available and is looking for a daily rate of $ 625 a day

Warrell lives in the UK

Could Warrell be of interest

Kind regards

Marcus Clemens
Director & Senior Consultant
Mercator IT Ltd

Tel: 01892 611161
Fax: 01892 660185
Email: marcus@mercatorit.com
Cooks Corner Business Park, The Old Saw Mill, London Road, Crowborough TN6 1TQ

Registered in England no: 05755983
Registered office: 117 Dartford Road, Dartford, Kent DA1 3EN

This email may contain privileged/confidential information and is for the intended addressee only.  If you have received this message in error then you must not use, retain, disseminate or otherwise deal with it.  Please notify the sender by return email and destroy.  The views of the author may not necessarily constitute the views of Mercator IT Solutions Ltd.  Nothing in this email shall bind Mercator IT Solutions Ltd in any contract or obligation.