Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@kluge.net> on 2004/02/02 02:12:27 UTC

List-ID on SpamAssassin Mailing lists

Hi,

I was just noticing that while some of our lists have a List-Id
header, some don't.  For instance, spamassassin-users has "List-Id:
... users@spamassassin.apache.org ...", but spamassassin-dev doesn't have
the header at all.  The goal is to have the header there and with the
non-incubator address so that people will be able to filter appropriately
now and after we spawn from the incubator. ;)

Can you please verify/add the header as appropriate to our lists?  ie:
dev@spamassassin.apache.org, cvs@spamassassin.apache.org (may be commits,
I forget), etc.

Thanks! :)

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
The computer should be doing the hard work.  That's what it's paid to do,