Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Morteo, Karl (AFIS)" <Ka...@fao.org> on 2002/03/19 08:31:11 UTC

RE: When context docBase is a Windows UNC path it fails to load c lasses

Thanks for the suggestion Alexander unfortunately no joy.
This is driving me crazy anyone else have any ideas ?
Karl.

> > Environment: Tomcat 4.02 , JDK 1.4  on Windows 2000
> >
> > In server.xml, I have mounted an application context from a windows UNC
> > share like this
> >
> >         <Context path="/myapp"
> >              docBase=" \\server1\share2\mydir"
> >              reloadable="true"
> >              debug="0"/>
> >
> > The context appears to be loaded ok, indeed static pages are served
fine.

> > However the application fails to load classes from
\\server1\share2\mydir\WEB-INF\classes

Posted by "Fa. Holl GmbH - Alexander Reifinger" <A....@holl-gmbh.de>.
I don't know where you spotted /'s, in Pathes I only saw \'s
Alexander

Posted by Micael Padraig Og mac Grene <ca...@harbornet.com>.

Posted by "Fa. Holl GmbH - Alexander Reifinger" <A....@holl-gmbh.de>.