Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by RonK <ro...@wincor-nixdorf.com> on 2012/12/05 10:37:03 UTC

Re: ActiveMQ 5.8-SNAPSHOT problems connecting to older versions

My fault. I am stripping down the broker to the things I need, but it seems
some things have moved into other jars and I have to keep something which I
did not kept before.

Do you have a list of jars necessary for these features?
- openwire
- stomp
- network of brokers
- spring configuration
- embedded activemq clients
- tcp only
- KahaDB store

If you don't, is there a good way to find out, except removing jars and see
if it still works?

Thanks,
Ron

Re: ActiveMQ 5.8-SNAPSHOT problems connecting to older versions

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.
Tim has this fixed for you:

Posted by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com>.