Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Nick Faiz <ni...@ce.com.au> on 2003/11/28 06:52:20 UTC

RE: Is it required to restart weblogic everytime after compiling ???

Actually, you can simply drop your new .war into the staging directory,
without restarting the server.

I don't do that currently at work, but I've used WebLogic 7.0 to the above
at home.

You need to configure the server to do this, I'll try to bring in my config.
details from home for you after the weekend.

Nick Faiz.