Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/13 11:35:52 UTC

PDFBox report

Hi,

I submitted the following as the February report for PDFBox. The
Incubator expects us to report our progress monthly for the first
three months, and then quarterly until graduation.

----
PDFBox is an open source Java PDF library for working with PDF
documents. PDFBox entered incubation on February 7th, 2008.

The PDFBox project has just entered incubation, and we're currently
setting up the project infrastructure. A question about the licensing
of the JAI dependency was already voiced on the mailing list.
----

Feel free to comment and/or modify the report.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: PDFBox report

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
There's not really more to say, I guess.

On 13.02.2008 11:35:52 Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I submitted the following as the February report for PDFBox. The
> Incubator expects us to report our progress monthly for the first
> three months, and then quarterly until graduation.
>
> ----
> PDFBox is an open source Java PDF library for working with PDF
> documents. PDFBox entered incubation on February 7th, 2008.
>
> The PDFBox project has just entered incubation, and we're currently
> setting up the project infrastructure. A question about the licensing
> of the JAI dependency was already voiced on the mailing list.
> ----
>
> Feel free to comment and/or modify the report.
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

Jeremias Maerki