Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by ght230 <gh...@163.com> on 2017/01/15 13:54:07 UTC

Memory consumption continues to grow when running out of heap

I configured the cache for "OFFHEAP_TIERED", then do the following operations
cyclically.
1. put some data in cache with "cache.put()"
2. remove the data from the cache wiht "cache.removeall()"

I found memory consumption continues to grow and it will not remain at a
stable level.

Re: Memory consumption continues to grow when running out of heap

Posted by Alexander Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
HI ght230,

I have not been able to reproduce it locally.
Which version of Ignite do you use? What kind of objects do you put in
cache?
Could you share your Ignite configuration or probably a reproducer?

On Sun, Jan 15, 2017 at 4:54 PM, ght230 <gh...@163.com> wrote:

> I configured the cache for "OFFHEAP_TIERED", then do the following
> operations
> cyclically.
> 1. put some data in cache with "cache.put()"
> 2. remove the data from the cache wiht "cache.removeall()"
>
> I found memory consumption continues to grow and it will not remain at a
> stable level.

Kind regards,
Alexander.