Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Chris Kellogg <cc...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/21 02:09:19 UTC

[DISCUSS] cut pulsar-client-go 0.7.0 release

Hello,

It's been a while since the last go client release (July 25th). There have
been many fixes that have gone in since then and I think it's time for a
new release.

I would like to volunteer to coordinate the next go client release. Please
let me know if that works and If there are things that need to go in before
a new release is cut.

Thanks.
Chris

Re: [DISCUSS] cut pulsar-client-go 0.7.0 release

Posted by Matteo Merli <mm...@apache.org>.
+1

Thanks Chris

On Sat, Oct 23, 2021 at 7:05 AM Chris Kellogg <cc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, I'm volunteering to roll this next release. Ok thanks, I will look
> over the PR and decide whether to include it and will plan on cutting a new
> release later next week. Assuming there are no objections.
>
> On Fri, Oct 22, 2021 at 1:12 AM Dave Fisher <wa...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > Are you volunteering to roll this release? If so then you should look at
> > the PR and decide if you want to include it.
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone
> >
> > > On Oct 21, 2021, at 6:52 PM, Chris Kellogg <cc...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > >
> > > What's the policy for waiting on PRs to merge? I was hoping to cut a
> > > release sometime next week if that works.

> > ranxiaolong716@gmail.com>

> pr

> There
> for

Matteo Merli
<mm...@apache.org>

Re: [DISCUSS] cut pulsar-client-go 0.7.0 release

Posted by Chris Kellogg <cc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@comcast.net>.

Posted by Chris Kellogg <cc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "rxl@apache.org" <ra...@gmail.com>.
LGTM +1

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Chris,

Il Gio 21 Ott 2021, 04:09 Chris Kellogg <cc...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Hello,
>
> It's been a while since the last go client release (July 25th). There have
> been many fixes that have gone in since then and I think it's time for a
> new release.

Good idea
+1

Enrico