Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Chris Smith <ch...@infotechfl.com> on 2013/03/21 19:22:33 UTC

Support for vSphere dvSwitch in ACS 4.0.1

According to https://reviews.apache.org/r/9189/, a solution has been
created to support vSphere distributed switches in ACS. Is this correct?

I have also found https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-657
which states some features are still in development.

Is there an official stance of the support of dvSwitches in ACS 4.0.1?

Should I be able to add a vSphere cluster that uses exclusively
dvSwitches and not just vSwitches?

Thank you!

--
Chris
Server Administrator I

Re: Support for vSphere dvSwitch in ACS 4.0.1

Posted by Chris Smith <ch...@infotechfl.com>.
Wonderful! Thanks for the info.

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.

Posted by Min Chen <mi...@citrix.com>.