Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Yi Shen <sh...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/17 03:49:10 UTC

[DISCUSS] After removing echarts.baidu.com/gallery

Hi,

We have received some reports from developers through GitHub issues and
mailing list that echarts.xx.js in echarts.baidu.com/gallery can't be
accessed anymore.

Should we redirect these links or only guide the developers using CDN
instead. Technically speaking the echarts.xx.js files in the gallery or
examples is not for developers, and echarts.baidu.com will not be used
anymore. The main concern from me is that we can't make sure all the links
of these files will not be changed.

Regards.
--
Yi Shen
Senior Developer

Re: [DISCUSS] After removing echarts.baidu.com/gallery

Posted by Ovilia <ov...@gmail.com>.
I think a redirect is needed to avoid confusion because if there are
already some people reporting this, there are certainly more having the
same problem.

Wenli

Posted by Yi Shen <sh...@gmail.com>.
It seems that we are still using the echarts.baidu.com/gallery link in the
downloaded examples.
I think it's one of the main reasons why developers are using this link.
I've changed it to the CDN links.

--
Yi Shen
Apache ECharts(incubating) PPMC