Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Ronen Gross <ro...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/25 11:02:58 UTC

best practice to install Zeppelin on a stand alone computer

Hello,
I have a stand alone computer which has no access to the internet.
what is the best practice to install Zeppelin on it? Do I need a local
repository (like artifactory ect.)? where can I get the dependencies?

Thanks,
Ronen

Re: best practice to install Zeppelin on a stand alone computer

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Hi Ronen,

One possible way is build zeppelin with -Pbuild-distr maven profile on the
machine has internet access.
-Pbuild-distr generates gzipped binary package under
zeppelin-distribution/target directory. The binary package can be copied
into the machine has no internet access.

Best,
moon

Posted by "Kevin Kim (Sangwoo)" <ke...@between.us>.
Hi Ronen,