Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Tolga <to...@ozses.net> on 2012/05/22 22:20:16 UTC

parse.ParserFactory

Hi,

I crawl / index PDF files just fine, but I get the following warning.

parse.ParserFactory - ParserFactory: Plugin: parse-pdf mapped to
contentType application/pdf via parse-plugins.xml, but not enabled via
plugin.includes in nutch-default.xml.

I've got the value
protocol-http|urlfilter-regex|parse-(html|tika|js|msexcel|mspowerpoint|msword|oo|pdf|swf|zip)|index-(basic|anchor)|scoring-opic|urlnormalizer-(pass|regex|basic)
for plugin.includes property in nutch-default.xml. What am I missing?

Regards,

Re: parse.ParserFactory

Posted by Tolga <to...@ozses.net>.
...and also, nutch-site.xml is blank here, so I'm sure it's not being
used at all.

Re: parse.ParserFactory

Posted by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com>.

--